"Recess Unplugged"

This come up in my FB newsfeed. It struck a chord with me as this year we got rid of our morning recess break due to construction work. We hope to reinstate it once building works are done. However, Montpelier High School (MHS) has created a 15 minute recess "unplugged" time into their schedule.


This hit home too, as after two consecutive days of Parent Conferences last month I booked in a personal training (PT) session for 4.30pm on the Friday. Colleagues tried to convince me to cancel and have a drink at the pub (especially when I had forgotten my runners that morning and had travel faster than a speeding bullet home to pick them up) rather than PT. But I did my session, and I felt AMAZING. I felt refreshed, more alert, rejuvenated and put the day in perspective. Gave a definite closure. So could image the same benefits here.


Comments

Popular Posts