Problme Solving Posters


The learning environment is really important! I love having a welcoming and simulating poster sad decorations - but one thing I shy away from is unnecessary posters..or ones that aren't useful.

Over the last few years I have used (and shared) these great posters from the blog MathEqualsLove. Part of the appeal is the simplicity yet eye catching fronts!

In the first few lessons of the year we used activities from Jo Boalers week of inspirational math - at the end of one where we looked at multiple ways of solving I also gave them a mini black and white version. This was after a past parent pointed out that the posters were useful when they were in class - however when the students were at home they couldn't refer to them. Such an obvious point - and one that I am excited to fix!


Comments

Popular Posts